Pellet heating system container
Turnkey pellet heating system station with many advantages
The pellet industry has long since recognized the usefulness of easily moved heating system containers. In recent years various manufacturers have developed numerous pellet heating system stations and put them on the market. Heating system containers can be easily transported, installed, connected and commissioned in the space of a few hours. In the meantime, as well as simple standard solutions, special custom solutions are now being offered.
There are suppliers who specialise in short-term energy requirements e.g. for an event or the conversion of a building, by renting out a pellet heating system "on wheels." The manufacturer installs the pellet heating system including charging and system technology and wires these up to the appropriate electrical equipment ready to operate in the heating system container. Depending on system size and heating requirement, a storage room with inclined floor or a flexible silo is installed. Some manufacturers also include the flue system in their scope of supply. The outputs of the pellet heating systems range from the smallest with 10 kW up to a remarkable 1,800 kW in cascade connections.
Dependent upon the application and architectural demands, the containers are manufactured in wood, steel or concrete and appropriately faced with facing tiles or wooden casing. Such containers are popular, especially for communal facilities, industrial premises and housing associations and for a variety of reasons.
- By locating the heating station externally, valuable living space can be fully utilized.
- By manufacturing in series and simplified installation, cost savings can be made.
- The container solution provides the service technician with a simple point of entry.
- Quite often due to insufficient space, installation of a pellet heating system is only possible using a heating system container.
- Heating system containers can be installed on existing buildings with low expenditure.