Convenience and benefit of pellets
Advantages of a modern pellet heating system
Pellets provide the maximum comfort and convenience. At the same time this fuel is distinguished by its extremely high efficiency and its great environmental friendliness. Pellets are easy to use, practical, available in 10 kg or 15 kg sacks, in 700 kg to 1000 kg big bags or loose as a bulk silo product.
- Clean and easy: Heating with pellets is clean, easy and safe. The pellets are delivered by truck and blown into the storage room – clean and with no unpleasant odours.
- High calorific value: Pellets are pressed sawing and planing shavings left in their natural state. They are distinguished by a high energy content and an excellent calorific value.
- Cost-effective: Pellets provide a cost-effective method of heating. The long-term developments during the past 10 years indicate clear advantage for pellets in comparison to domestic heating oil and natural gas.
- Environmentally friendly: Pellets burn CO2 neutral i.e. they only emit the CO2 that they have absorbed during the growth phase. In doing so pellets combat the greenhouse effect and render a valuable contribution to relieving the environment.
- Renewable energy: Fossil energy sources such as natural gas and oil are expendable; pellets endure as a renewable natural product. Continually more wood grows in Europe than is used. Primarily, only the planing and sawing shavings which occur in the wood-processing industry are used for pellets.
- Independence: Nobody can predict how political conditions will affect the price and availability of oil and gas in the future. The acquisition of a pellet heating system provides independence from global developments and thereby security of supply even in energy crises.
- High efficiency: Today's pellet heating systems are state-of-the-art, burn the fuel with an extremely high efficiency and with minimal emissions.